Teaching staff within the Trust have access to wide range of resources via various associations.
Association of Teachers of Mathematics
Description: ATM member-only resources offer all teachers of mathematics the support needed to provide a rich, varied and stimulating mathematics curriculum. Members have access to the ATM journal (MT) and the fantastic on-line back-catalogue of articles - both of which are full of interesting research, articles and ideas.
National Centre for Excellence in Mathematics
Description: To support teachers and schools in embedding the National Curriculum, the NCETM, working alongside teachers, produces a wide variety of resources and guidance, including a resource tool for planning, assessment materials to measure depth of understanding, and calculation guidance for primary schools.
Description: A community that has a love of maths and maths teaching at its heart. You will also be able to add your voice to an association that already plays an important part in forming opinions about maths and maths education.
As a member, you will get:
- Our termly newsletterSubscription to our journals (you can choose which of our journals you would like to receive)
- A discount rate for our prestigious annual conference, as well as our regional one-day professional development events.
- A discount on our publications
- The opportunity to work in small groups investigating specific aspects of mathematics or teaching, often resulting in the production of teaching publications.
- Access to the Association's prestigious library.